Why Is the ‘Attack on Titan’ Ending Still Controversial Amongst Fans? Let’s Break it Down

Sticking to Armin and Eren’s final conversation, Armin calls Eren out for the cruel way he previously spoke to Mikasa, saying that he’d always hated her. It was obvious from the start of Attack on Titan that Mikasa was deeply in love with Eren.

In this manga moment, Eren finally reveals that he feels the same way. It’s the first time Eren reverts to his past angry, emotional self and fans thought it was a bit out of character for a more mature Eren at that point in the game.

“I don’t want her to find another guy!” Eren exclaims to Armin in Chapter 139. “I want her to only have feelings for me! Even after I die, I want her to hold me in her heart for a long time!”



Why Is the ‘Attack on Titan’ Ending Still Controversial Amongst Fans? Let’s Break it Down
Source: Maharo News

Post a Comment

0 Comments