RHOC’s Shannon Beador Reveals the Secret to Her 14-Pound Weight Loss

Shannon said her recent weight loss came as a result of eating healthier, exercising, and taking dietary supplements. She captioned her post, “Today, I’m down 14 pounds, which I’m excited about. And I have a little bit more to go to get to the finish line… this time it’s happening.”

Previously, the RHOC star opened up about how her weight gain has affected her confidence over the years. But in 2021, Shannon shared that she was in the process of a serious “glow up”. She told UsWeekly, “I’ve always been a thin person, so it was very tough for me. It was heavy on my heart to have gained the weight that I have.”



RHOC’s Shannon Beador Reveals the Secret to Her 14-Pound Weight Loss
Source: Maharo News

Post a Comment

0 Comments