Dominican Music Producer and DJ Xtassy Beats Has Passed Away at 37

On the evening of Feb. 4, 2022, Alcover took to Instagram to share the news about Xtassy’s death with a heartbreaking tribute.

“Shattered is not even the slightest expression of what I feel right now,” Alcover wrote in Spanish. “Thinking that we don’t have you with us, I can’t assimilate it to write it down. My little brother I love you, we became men, fathers, dreamers, professionals together, you inspired me every day we shared. You are a legend and legends never die! I carry you with me forever. God, give us strength to understand your will. There is a mother without her son, children without their father, brothers without consolation, help us we have lost a great human being.”



Dominican Music Producer and DJ Xtassy Beats Has Passed Away at 37
Source: Maharo News

Post a Comment

0 Comments