Here’s What You Need to Know About Olivier Rousteing’s Appearance on Social Media

In his Instagram post, Olivier shared that his last fashion show was all about the celebration of healing.

“My last show was about the celebration of healing over pain. I thank all the models, production, my team, my Balmain family, and my friends that came and supported not only my 10 years of Balmain, but my rebirth,” Olivier wrote.

There’s no denying that Olivier experienced the unimaginable. As he eloquently detailed the struggle of battling his insecurities, Olivier’s story shows us all that we can get through anything life throws our way.

We would like to wish Olivier all the best on his healing journey.



Here’s What You Need to Know About Olivier Rousteing’s Appearance on Social Media
Source: Maharo News

Post a Comment

0 Comments