Martin MacNeill’s Daughter Immediately Suspected Him of Murder

Investigators initially ruled Michele’s death an accident, but Alexis didn’t give up.

“I’d try to go to the authorities. I’d go to the governor’s office,” she said. “I went to every single newspaper in Utah, trying to get someone to listen … My mother was murdered. She was murdered. And no one cares.”

Finally, however, investigators reopened the case, leading to MacNeill’s trial, conviction, and life sentence. (He died in 2017 while still in prison.)

Alexis eventually adopted her younger sisters Ada, Sabrina, and Elle. “They’re just beautiful, wonderful, wonderful girls,” she said on 20/20. “That’s something that I was, personally, so blessed with … I don’t know what I would’ve done without having my sisters to fight for.”



Martin MacNeill’s Daughter Immediately Suspected Him of Murder
Source: Maharo News

Post a Comment

0 Comments